Monday, September 7, 2009

LABOR DAY

Spent the morning at the BMX track with the kids. They raced hard and had fun. I had enough sense to stay off the track this time! Got in a pretty good ride the afternoon. Did about 2 hours on the 'cross bike, with some dirt and gravel roads thrown in the mix. Most of the ride was tempo pace with a few hard effort on some dirt climbs. After the ride, the kids and I did some barrier practice in the yard for about 1/2 hour. Mariah and Trey are both getting pretty good at dismounts and remounting their bikes. It's pretty fun to watch them. I, on the other hand, am definitely a little rusty, and need much more cx skills practice over the next few weeks. Finally, since I skipped out on my run last night, I took the dog for a 30 minute run, then came home and did some bike lifts and core work. It all added up to about 190 TSS. All in all a pretty good way to spend a day off of work. Tomorrow is a much needed rest day, then back at it hard on Wednesday.

Keep it PURE,
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment